Tuesday 30 March 2010

If I write in yellow performance


On Monday I did a performance that I've been meaning to for a couple of months and finally got the opportunity. It is based on a piece I have posted about before 'If I write in yellow III' which illustrates the a desperate attempt to communicate with a loved one through writing in yellow ink on the inside of a window.


The performance took place at in the AirSpace Gallery window and will only be up for a few days. I was persuaded to film the performance although I'm not sure I'll do anything with it.


I'm really pleased with how the piece turned out and I enjoyed that the exercise forced me to pay more attention to my surroundings.

2 comments:

  1. woowoo this looks ace! good work shippers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a look at your blog and realizing that I have actually started to do the same activity : writing on window, in a different context and for different reasons ...

    ReplyDelete