Saturday 10 October 2009

Mini Mental State test

• What is today’s date?
• What day of the week is it?
• What is the season?
• What country are we in?
• What town?
• What building are we in?
• What floor are we on?
• I am going to name three objects and I want you to repeat them back to me:
• I would like you to count backwards from one hundred by seven (stop after five answers).
• Can you repeat back to me the three objects I mentioned a moment ago?
• (point at an object in the room) What do we call this?
• (point at another object in the room) And what do we call this?
• Repeat after me: ‘No ifs, ands or buts.’
• Take this piece of paper in your right hand, fold it in half and position it on the floor.
• (Without speaking hold up the piece of paper that has ‘close your eyes’ written on it).
• Please write a sentence for me, it can say anything at all but make it a sentence.
• Here is a diagram of two interesting pentagons. Please copy this drawing onto a piece of paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment